Weight Watchers Walk It

I've been treadmilling and walking - getting ready for my first 5K. Stopped by a sneaker shop that specializes in running sneaks - they had to order mine, but the girlies each got a new pair - and it only cost me $200 ! (ONLY .... sheesh) Let's hope it gets them through the summer. Mine should be in by next week - it was amazing when I had them on my feet - big difference.

Planning dinner tonight. Going to broil some chicken, or perhaps BBQ it, chop it up, and make a soup outta cream of mushroom soup, chicken, fresh spinach and roasted garlic, and some type of pasta. Sounds good - but sounds like it needs a loaf or two of bread eh? Guess I'll break out Zoji....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very sweet! I'm proud of ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday