New Week - Fresh Start

Wow - talk about a long, long weekend. About 24 hours of swimming crammed into 2 days. Let's not forget about the 4 hours spent behind the wheel going back and forth. The girls appreciate it though - and it's good for them - and that's all that matters.

My chair broke - sigh. This is the one I have. I ordered the extra wide one just so I could have my own space on the bleachers, I hate to be jammed up.

Anyway - the straps that hold it to the bleachers ripped right out - I called the company and they asked for pictures of the tear. I'm hoping there won't be a problem replacing it. This is the one I have now -

If they send me a refund - I think I'll spring for this chair



The higher armrests and cupholders make it look a tad more comfy cozy - especially when we're talking hours and hours of swim meets !

Did almost 4 miles on the treadmill this a.m. in my new shoes. Feet still feel good - so it's a start !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday