So - How do you like the new look?

Still experimenting - but I will try and get it all done before New Years.

I got out all my Fly Lady stuff from before. Not only will I be looking fine in 2009 - my house will too. Check out her site if you've never been - get your control journal ready to go !! You WILL get tons of emails - either just delete the ones you don't have time for, or get a digest version - but it will help get your home in order.

Also going back to Menu Plan Monday - if you've never heard about it - check it out. Working on next weeks menu's now.

Workout Journal - just going to make extra pages for my FlyLady control journal. So much out there - just find what works for you.

Girls did really well at the swim meet. None of the qualified for JO's yet - but there is still time. I am very proud of them all !!

What's cooking this a.m.? In my Zoji - I have bread baking, and it does smell good. If you've never made bread in a Zoji - poor you. I love mine. Almost my favorite kitchen appliance (that award would go to my Kitchen Aid mixer which is easily over a decade old and still going strong).

OK - off to clear the desk of paperwork, have another cup of coffee, and get ready for my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday