What's Cooking in my Kitchen?

Made some blueberry muffins - I love blueberries !! I still had some frozen from last spring, so figured I'd use those up so I can make room for more.

Found a wonderful recipe online - only 1 pt

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS 1 WW Point.

Then made some low fat pumpkin brownies for the girls - dd's softball team lost last night (yeah) but the opposing teams' coaches came over to tell all the girls how much they have improved since the first played us. Since they trounced us the first time we played, and since this time we kept it pretty close - He was telling the truth !!

Got my old WW cookbooks out - will make up some recipes/menu's for the coming week.

Jerzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday