Finally Friday !!!

Working on paperwork and getting a menu together. Got my order from the local co-op, lots of rice and beans. Also got some pepitas - love those sprinkled on everything - from salads to yogurt. I grinded up a cup of them and made some pumpkin bread for dinner tonight. That and leftovers and salad. Might have to make some fishsticks - not too many leftovers leftover this week LOL.

Next week - going to

Crockpot Lasagna

Spicy Chicken with Apricot Couscous (copied on paper - will post later. WW In One Pot 100)

Stove Top Mac and Cheese (WW In One Pot 214)

Creamy Orzo with Chicken and Mushrooms (WW In One Pot 219)

Rice with Shrimp and Peas

Salmon Strudel

and of course, at our house, it's not dinner without dessert so we'll be trying -

Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
Praline Pumpkin Cake

Will make up a grocery list later. I'm thinking of making up weekly menus - sorta like Saving Dinner? That way I can keep them in my own computer, and just print out grocery shopping lists that go with a weekly menu. Cross out the things I already have on hand, and I can be shopping in minutes. Sounds like a good plan - we'll see if I can find the time.

WI tomorrow - keep your fingers crossed for me !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the menu idea. Course I'm the consumate list maker. IM me some time.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday