Whew - what a ride -

Summer Swimming is OVER !!! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE our swim team, I think the people that run the program go way beyond a parents expectations - but still - I run them to practice nearly every day of the week, during the summer they had a swim meet once a week (which they enjoyed so again, I'm not complaining) - but whew - am I glad it's over for awhile. Wednesday they had their championships - they all did excellent - I'll be picking up their medals and ribbons tonight. Yesterday was their end of the season beach party - even dh showed up and enjoyed himself - caught some waves, boogie boarded, and had some good food and fun. The girls all got a bit of color (which is unusual since they've been out in the sun all summer - but I guess it's that beach sun....)

I let everyone sleep in this morning - going to do some major cleaning, get my bills in order, get my desk in order, send out the rest of my ebay packages, put some WW cookbooks in my truck for a friend at tomorrows meeting, clean the pool, do the laundry, make the deposits, get schoolwork ready for the month of August, and then I have to run and sign the kids up for the Fall swim team. Our team fills up really fast - and returning swimmers get first shot at the team - so I'll try and be there on time tonight !!!

Tomorrow is my WW meeting - don't expect to do real great - had some pretty bad junk food at the beach yesterday (pizza and subs.....). I did take grapes and cherries and peaches though - so the day wasn't a total washout. Definately need to plan my menu's - I stay more on track when I know what I'm having for dinner everynight. SO thats next on my list. So if you're looking forward to some new recipes - stay tuned. I'll post some pics of the swim meet as well - as soon as I figure how to download just one frame from the DVD camera....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday