It's ALMOST over -

Whew - what was supposed to be a 2 day project - is going on it's 3rd week. Since we bought this house in 2004 - I've told dh that the door between the kitchen and the back porch needs to go. Plus - we have a huge koi pond right off the porch - and I'd love to be able to hear the running water all the time. DH finally got around to removing the door, and installing a pocket door. So now we have a wonderful breeze - even if we're sitting at the table in our EIK. THEN - to further promote airflow - we took out the wall between our dining room, and my kitchen. WOW - what a difference. NOW, when we have larger dinner parties - the adults can eat in the dining room (carpeted) and the kids can eat in the kitchen (tiled) and everyone will still be sitting right next to eachother - how cool is that? I chose the kitchen colors first (since I spend most of my time there) then dh choose complimentary green shades to finish the living room. Even the back porch is getting a fresh coat of white. I'll be glad when it's done.

As some of you know - I've been taking Alli to help unstick the scale. I've been going to WW for more than 2 years - and while I need the support of the meetings - I find myself going off program every single weekend. SO - Starting Monday - not only am I going to take Alli - I'm going to print out and stick to their food recommendations for 2 weeks - just to see what I can do. I want to be below 200 before summer is out. I want to be at my WW goal weight THIS YEAR. No more playing.

I'll be back later to post my weekly menu.

Jerzy

Comments

Anonymous said…
There you are...still buried under cans of paint and such. I was thinking about the Alli product and had heard some side effects of it. Have you had good luck with it?
TobyBo said…
missing you at Healthy Moms. Hope the redo will be done soon and you'll have time to get back.
Puddin said…
Hi there, I read your posts, well, a few of them and wanted to talk to you. I am a current WW and have been for a year, and not reached my 10% yet...and it isn't that high, or so I thought. Anyway, nuf about me, i am not looking to get you to support me, but just talk to me is all I ask. *I'm sounding like a phsyco I know, but that is really all I'm asking*

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday