Saturday - November 22

Time for a much needed long weekend. Still not sure if the entire family is going - but I know I am LOL. I have a pile of cooking magazines and WW magazines and a blank calendar - going to work out some menu's and grocery lists - hoping to get about 12 weeks worth done. I will figure out a way to link them all here - sorta like a "saving dinner" kind of thing - only free LOL

I think when I get back I'm going to sign back up with fly lady as well. My house is started to get messy again - not dirty - but messy. I can't understand how I can pick everything up - and 10 minutes later it's trashed ! Well, with 4 kids I can understand it - but that doesn't mean I like it !

Down 2 lbs at my Biggest Loser Meeting today - just need to stay on track. Rick - the gym owner - has lost 12 lbs in about 3 weeks - so I need to get my rear in gear if I'm going to win this thing ! The girl next to me has lost about 6 lbs each of the past 2 weeks - not sure how she did week #1 - but I'm assuming she is winning - good for her ! I know she's working out at the same gym I am - with a personal trainer - not sure who she's using though.

I have another meeting with Ivan scheduled for the day after Turkey day - so I better stay on track. For those of you traveling to be with family - take care, drive safe, stay safe when you fly, stay warm, and come home safely (and don't overeat !!!)

Jerzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday