Homeroom mom? Me?

Yep, me, the homeschooling mom is also now my son's homeroom mom. Too funny, but I think we'll both enjoy it. Plus, I'm financially able to supply the class with some fun stuff - so it'll be good for everyone year round.

Big dinner tonight. About 20 people. Everything on the grill - except green bean casserole and rice. I'll be busy later, but for now - I'm relaxing. Steam cleaned all the carpets yesterday - so just a quick dusting, and I'm ready.

Need to go check out some stuff for Halloween stuff for the classroom - Of course, Oriental Trading is the place to go.

Free Shipping on $60+ Oriental Trading Company Coupon: RLS100 exp 9/30

with the free shipping, I'll probably order stuff for Thanksgiving and the winter holidays as well.

WW was great this week - down 2.6. It's a good start - just gotta keep it going that direction.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's cool, duck. Sounds like you're full of ideas for the class and the weight loss is on track.

FYI, I took my blog down.

Let's talk soon.
Anonymous said…
I think you will be an awesome 'room mom'! And way to go on your weight loss, keep it up!
CSCS

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday