What's cooking

Just posting this weeks menu's - as always - if something turns out well - I will definately post the recipes.

Sunday - Steaks and garlic mashed with peanut butter parfaits (from Healthy Cooking page 30)

Monday - Teriyaki Burgers with fries (HC page 36)

Tuesday - Slow Cooked Chicken with pasta

Wednesday - Honey Grilled Chicken Thighs with Rice (HC 51)

Thursday - BBQ'd Beef Roast (HC 63)

Friday - Pizza Day


I've decided to try a few new WW meetings to see if I can find another that fits me. While I enjoy my Saturday morning meetings - I think since I've been going so long, there are no fresh ideas for me. I end up chatting most of the time - and perhaps that's why I'm not loosing anymore.

Going to quilt and swim all day today. Adam goes back to school tomorrow - will definately post pictures of that !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday