WW Meeting Minutes - Forks in the Road -

Today they gave us forks when we weighed in. Interesting. How do you manage detours when you drive? Depending on the area and how well I know it - I'll either follow the detour - or make my own detour if I know the way. Perhaps that is why I haven't been so successful at WW - perhaps in making my own detour, I got so far off track (the road) that I'm actually further from my destination - if I would have only followed the correct detour in the first place - I'd be there (goal) by now.

So I saved my fork. My new anchor. My back row buds and I have challeneged eachother - my goal - to be under 200 lbs by June 28th. That gives me 15 weeks to loose 16.4 lbs. I can do that.

We're thinking of rewards if we all meet our goal. We may travel and see our old WW leader for a few days. What a hoot that would be to drop in on one of her meetings (she's in a different state down south - not exactly somewhere we could drive in a couple of hours).

So I'll be sharing my menu's, my weigh-ins and my insights - this time is going to be it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, you can! I'm there with ya. I've been doing yoga and walking...need to get the journaling going again.
Proud of ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday