What's Cooking ???

Yesterday's Turkey Dinner in a box was wonderful. Of course, I ate more than I intended - so to be fair - I just wiped out my entire extra 35 AP's for the week. SOOOO - this week will be a bit tougher - sticking just to 28 points, but I know in my head that if I exercise, I can add up to 4 more points - and I can do that !!!

WI was good this week - down another 2.2 lbs. Still about 10 lbs away from my all time lowest - but I'm slowly getting there. Made a decision to start working (for real) on my office. One little thing at a time. So for today - I'm going to haul everything I don't need up to the attic - which includes a brand new microwave, and 2 lamps and a new coffee maker. Ebaying some of the stuff - should make for extra $$$ for the new furniture...

Today - leftovers - plus I made a cake for the Dreamsicle Cake - if you've never tried it - do so one day. It's better in the summer - but if you like cake - it's good all year round, plus it's only 3 points per serving.

Made some vitamuffins this a.m. - wonderful things - need to buy more - at only 1 pt each - they make a tasty and filling breakfast !

Going to make a beef stroganoff in the crock this week - recipe is coming out of Cooking Light slow cooker cookbook - will post later as time permits. 8 points per 1 cup of stroganoff and 1/2 cup noodles. May also make the Apricot-Glazed Turkey and Sweet Potatoes from the same book. Better planning will get me to goal sooner !!

This recipe came from one of my WW back row peeps - will cook it maybe Thursday or Friday this week - Tomato Spinach Slow Cooker Soup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday