Wednesday - Feb. 21

Beautiful sunny day outside - windows are open, fresh air is pouring in, come on Spring !!!

An update on some of my menu choices so far -

Lime Chicken 8 out of 10. Everyone liked it - the sauce was pretty good, but I would have liked to have more sauce - next time I'll double that part.

The beef stew in the oven - awesome - very easy - I threw the rice in when I threw the entire thing in the oven (I didn't have a covered casserole big enough, so I just used a regular baking pan covered with tin foil) Put it in for 1 hour 15 minutes - and left. Came home 2 hours later (swim practice) and it was wonderful !! !!

Tonight - stuffed shells - we'll see......

Have a good one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday